Monday, April 13, 2009

My First Easter!

Happy Easter Everyone!

I am officially the daughter of a 30 something. That's right mom hit the big 3-0 this weekend! We all took a trip up to OKC this weekend to visit Daddy's family for Easter. Nicholas is getting so big and on verge of running everywhere! Grandma and mommy babysat Nicholas and me on Friday and decided that they would not open a daycare anytime soon.

I am having a ton of fun lately. I have discovered that I can smile and a whole room lights up. There is a crazy flash in my face everytime I do it. Weird I know. I am also discovering how to use my hands a little bit. I can bat at toys hung over my face and smile at them. Probably the biggest news is that I have rolled myself over a few times! Mom thinks I am a genius!

However, I do not smile and roll over at the same time. Rolling over is about a 5 minute ordeal where I cry the whole time.



I am very hungry and cold in this pictures. Pardon my grimace.

The sun was in my eyes so Grandma Jaggi hooked me up with some cool shades.

Lounging around in my Easter Dress...


My Daddy is SO funny...

1 comment:

JJ said...

What a cutie! I need to have a closeup with the sunglasses!