Friday, August 28, 2009

It's gotta get better soon...

What a mess! I have come down with my very first cold. This sick business is for the birds! I am all sorts of stuffy, I am sneezing, I am coughing, and I can't sleep. I can't suck on anything. Every time I do, I can't breath through my nose! I start coughing and crying and that just makes it all worse. I can't eat which doesn't really bother me too much, but the worst part is that I can't have my paci! I have had to sleep holding the pacifier in my mouth with my hand and breathing around it.
Mommy has also tried to drown me! She keeps putting saline up my nose and holding me upside down. We are not friends right now. If I see that nose sucky thing one more time, I am running away from home!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Poor Jilly! Such a mean mommy! : ) You can runaway to my house. Get better soon, then you can do away with that horrible nose sucky thing.