Sunday, March 14, 2010

The zoo was just a little crazier today...

What a beautiful weekend!  It was bright and sunny and perfect weather.  My Mimi & Grandpa Jaggi came down to see us, and we all went to the zoo on Saturday morning.  That place is crazy.  There were the craziest looking Berkley's you have ever seen there.  I enjoyed watching the big kids running around the best. 




We went to the petting zoo.  I got to pet a chicken, a cow, and an armadillo! 
Check out the hog...and the wild boar. 

See you later alligator...
I feel a connection with this guy for some reason.  He was quite the performer.

And the day was grand!  But here is what it all came down to.

5 comments:

Christie said...

What fun!!! And I love the shades!

The Dame said...

That picture of her sleeping is absolutely precious!

Anonymous said...

I love my Grandbaby!

Grandma Jaggi said...

Testing

Grandma Jaggi said...

Testing again.