Saturday, April 3, 2010

Spring Has Sprung

It is finally warming up around here.  You know how us Texas girls are, we do not like the cold.  We celebrated spring this week by taking a trip to OKC.  I know you my have been missing me for the past 2 weeks, but Mommy's camera is out of commission right now.  My Mimi had to help me out with these shots in the meantime.  So far, we have blown bubbles, played in the garden, swung (of course my favorite, and we went with cousin Nicholas and Aunt Christie to the ZOO!  Happy Spring!




It is not a trip to Mimi's without a new bow and dress.  I don't think she can help herself.




What was my favorite thing about the zoo?  Going down the slide like a big girl....



What was Nicholas's favorite thing about the zoo?  The choo-choo...

We saw the new Lorikeet display at the OKC zoo.  I do not know if this will be around for long.  I thought we were in an Alfred Hitchcock movie.  It made Mimi bleed and Nicholas cry.  Stupid birds.


The Billy goats were cool though.

No comments: