Sunday, May 30, 2010

Welcome Summer!

My parents are so lucky I am cute.  I got an invite from my friends, Ava and Truit Miller, to come check out their brand new pool.  Lucky folks, I brought them with me.  It is a fabulous place with a diving board and everything.  I, of course, wore my new bikini.  When you are less than 0% in weight, you wear a bikini every chance you get.  You don't have to tell me I look good!
Here I am with Ava wearing our fabulous big girl goggles.



Me and my daddy...

My mommy and me chillin' in the pool                               
Here I am with with Truitt. He is cute, but a little old for me.  A girl can dream, right?

I think these are Mr. Miller's sunglasses.  Talk about back to the future.

A glimpse of the whole package.  I have a busy summer, but I may be avail for a shoot in the fall.

No comments: