Monday, January 3, 2011

Me Chinese

Mimi and Papa brought me back some PJ's from China.  I finally put them on tonight.  The good news is that these give me super human energy.  I started bouncing off the walls the second I put them on.  

Also I love to say, "Me Chinese." Because I am wearing Chinese pajamas.  Thank you, Daddy for teaching me that one.  Here I am doing my best impression.  

I really don't understand where all this energy came from!


Could I look any more innocent?

Probably couldn't hold that for more than a second.

Just to show off the back.

One more chance to see my amazing energy.

2 comments:

JJ said...

I think she has so much energy because her fingers seem to be in the electrical outlet in the first picture! She sure looks cute though!

Impulsive Addict said...

I seriously love her. No, I really do. A-DORABLE.