Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter Gets Better Each Year

This about wraps up the morning we had around here.  Jillian had an absolutely fabulous time dyeing, hunting, and eating (the ones filled with candy) Easter eggs this year.  She is so full of attitude and spunk these days, I don't really know where to begin.   At one point she asked me, "Mommy, why do you take my picture every time I pick up an egg?"  To which I replied, "Because I never want to forget this."     Whoever came up with this crazy tradition, I salute you.  It was soooo much fun!  

We had a little bit of extra fun because Colton spent the night.  Aunt Annie and Uncle Bret were here too, but who notices them when Colton is around?  I was really thankful (as always.always.always.) they brought there photography genius with them to help with my memory of the day.  

Sorry to give you 1 million pictures here, but I had a lot to choose from.  I can have as many favorites as I want.  








 

 




No comments: