Sunday, October 18, 2009

Let the Spoiling Commence


My Mimi and Grandpa Jaggi came down from Oklahoma to visit this weekend.  The one thing I have learned, Mimi & Grandpa = Spoiling.  Mimi brought me a new toy, and some hair bows, and a new dress.  I think the dress may fit me pretty good around Christmas, so stay tuned for that one. 




Mommy and I have also been saving my ballerina outfit to show off with Mimi.  This tutu is a bit itchy, but beauty is pain girls, right?  And boy do I look good. 




I am also getting so close to just taking off all by myself.  All I need is a touch to balance myself.  Please remember that I am only 8 months so I am pretty proud of myself.  Just imagine how quickly I will be running from my poor mommy and daddy!




2 comments:

JJ said...

She is sooo cute! Love the poses!

nette said...

Could she be any cuter? I think not!