Thursday, February 4, 2010

It's official...Happy Birthday To Me

OK, let me just say, "I LOVE my birthday month."  It has just been fabulous.  I started with a great big party, and I finished my birthday celebration today with a girls day with my mommy.  Mommy picked me up early and we swung by Chuck E Cheese for a little crawling around through the indoor playground.  It was so fun!  Mommy even went down the slide with me!  Then we went back to the house and played in the Tupperware cabinet all afternoon.  Just like our favorite stuff to do, yah know. 

When Daddy came home, we all just hung out for a while.  Mommy made me my favorite meal, pork chops, sweet potatoes, and crescent rolls.  Yummy!  I ate till I just about blew up. 


I still love my bathtime!


All that playing made me a little sleepy.  My goodness, I am OUTIE!

1 comment:

Christie said...

Happy Birthday, sweet girl!