Sunday, June 13, 2010

Lazy Days Of Summer Are Here

It was too hot to just hang out playing golf this weekend.  It is a good thing I had my first swim lesson.  I sported a new orange and white ensamble with a yellow flower.  My green bow matched Mommy's swimsuit quite well.  The swimming was good too.  I don't quite get this "kicking" thing, but they kept saying it.  Whatever.  Fortunately, I brought Daddy with me to photograph the big event. 

Crazy Mommy...


Me in my motorboat

Relaxing all cool...
Thank Goodnes for Daddy
Oh yah, I also got myself a little pool for the house as well.  This little guy was a steal at Target, and I don't think I would have survived the summer without it.

2 comments:

JJ said...

OMG she is sooo cute! Love the swimsuits! Good for her for taking swim lessons. I'm so proud of her. She is quite the swimsuit model!

Christie said...

My goodness! That girl's got more swimsuits than a Sports Illustrated model!