Monday, June 7, 2010

We are gonna party like its your birthday

It was a big hot weekend over here, let me tell you.   Wow.  100 degF in June.  I didn't let that slow me down though.  I went to OKC to visit my cousin Nicholas for his 2nd birthday.  The old fart.  Nicholas can do so many things that I am super jealous of.  I am practicing though, look out world for the Jaggi kids!

Did I mention that Nicholas got a bounce house for his birthday?  It is AWESOME.  I could have stayed in here forever





I could have stayed in it forever if it wasn't 100degF outside that is.  The Jillian is hot-o-meter was giving me the signal to cool off though (aka my cheeks were red).  So kicking and scream, Mom put me in the pool.  Once there though, it wasn't too bad. 


Then we had cake and ice cream and all of us wore our Shrek ears.  Even Daddy looked good in them. 




1 comment:

Christie said...

We had so much fun!!! It wouldn't have been a proper birthday without you!