Sunday, July 18, 2010

My New Favorite Place

I know what you are thinking, and no, it is not the cabinet next to the tupperware.  It is Mimi and Papa's new lake house!  I got to go this weekend for the first time and my Mimi and Papa, and Aunt Christie and Uncle Greg, and of course Nicholas were all there to hang out with. 

Even though I slept in the closet, I didn't have any trouble sleeping because I was so super busy all day.  I just past out at night and naptime.  Mommy was so super happy about that one.  Before I put you to sleep, here are my favorite pictures....


Me on the boat.  Did you notice my super cool new life jacket?  That's from Papa.  He even got me one with pixies on it for when I get a bit bigger. 

My cousin Nicholas is getting more and more fond of me now that I can keep up a bit better.  Ah, I could just watch him for hours.
It wouldn't be a good trip without hanging out in the dog kennel!

Have you seen a cuter boater?

Aunt Christie cheesin' for the camera.  She is a better poser than Nicholas. I am going to have to teach that boy about modeling.  
Umm...That is unless he is driving the boat.

The start of a good weekend...

I even got to show off my new water skills by swimming a bit in the lake.  Everyone was quite impressed with me.




I also got to go fishin' for my first time.  Mommy caught the first fish and Daddy caught the biggest.  Mommy even let me help reel in the bobber.  I like the slimy little guys. 

Then I even got to drive the boat home.  I am a natural!

But can you guess my favorite part of the boat? 

1 comment:

Impulsive Addict said...

I heart Jilly. She is so stinkin' cute!