Sunday, October 31, 2010

Seattle or Bust

Well, since my Mommy and me made a quick visit to my Great Aunt Jan's and Uncle Michael's in Seattle last weekend.  My Grandma Rabbitt even came up to see us too!  I cannot possibly remember it every being that cold before!  However, in all the weather was great for fall in Seattle. 

In good fall fashion, we went to a pumpkin patch, a pumpkin race, and a few soccer games!  My cousins, Ginny and Cam-er-OON, were super cool to me too!  It was so great to see them. 





Uh, this is their horse, I mean wolf, I mean puppy dog..

Cool hat, huh?


We also went to the Children's Museum in Everett.  I got to play like a vet...
And on an airplane
And with the train...

And I figured out how a big sister loves a little brother....

Aunt Jan is such a kid at heart.  She and I got to play with a birthday cake! 

Umm, then it happened.  Our flight got cancelled!  Fortunately, Grandma Rabbitt came back to the airport and hung out with me and Mommy for a bit.  We finally made it home to Daddy's arms around 10 PM!  Whoo, what a trip!

1 comment:

Impulsive Addict said...

I'm glad you had a fun trip! Love the pics!