Monday, November 1, 2010

Do You Know About Candy?

I may be the most deprived child of all time.  I have spent my entire life without knowing the incredible goodness of these sweet little packages.  Not to mention that fact that all I have to do is look at these folks and they just start throwing it at me!  Halloween has got to be my new favorite.  

It all started a few weeks ago when Mommy started going crazy.  She was ignoring me of HOURS on end.  The only good thing was that I got new bracelets and a tutu.  She tried to make me wear a headband, but I didn't like that.  She seems to think I look like a puppy dog.  A toy poodle to be exact, but I just like this tutu.  

We finally got to try this whole thing out at Mommy's work.  Talk about a great place.  Candy, bounce houses, cake walks, and hot dogs.  No wonder Mommy goes to work everyday.   



For the weekend, we went up to OKC to visit Papa, Aunt Christie, Uncle Greg, and Nicholas.  Nicholas, who is the coolest, was Darth Vador for Halloween.  Though he is the coolest, that mask was SCARY.  Fortunately, it only lasted for about 5 seconds.  Nicholas LOVED that light saber. 
 Check out that poodle tail!



Just a quick shout out to my seamstress...My not as cool as Nicholas, but still cool, Mommy

 While the mouse is away, I guess.  Guess what Mommy and Daddy where doing during my nap...


2 comments:

Christie said...

Good grief, that was so much fun! I'm so glad we were together for Halloween again. Thanks for coming up!

Erika said...

So creative and adorable! She looks sooo happy in it too!