Sunday, March 13, 2011

Prime Time with Jillian

Not a lot going on over here this weekend.  Daddy had school so Jillian and I caught up on our shopping.  Jillian is really a good shopper.  Yeah for me!

Daddy came home and took a little video of Jillian playing with us in her room.  A little long, but a few cute moments.


Daddy decided to take over bath time tonight since he has been hitting the books hard lately.  I poked my head in to see what all the commotion was and this is what I found. This is something only a Daddy would think up.  If you only have time for one video, this one is pretty funny. 

  


1 comment:

Impulsive Addict said...

I watched them both and I was smiling the WHOLE ENTIRE TIME! She is so fun! Emma is practicing repeating. It's cute. I love this mommy business.

Hope you all had a great weekend! Holler at us if you're coming to Eufaula anytime soon.