Sunday, March 6, 2011

Success. A 2 Year Photo Shoot

Once again, having an AMAZINGLY talented now turned duo of a sister and brother in law has worked in my favor.  I think to myself, I would love to have some really amazing pictures of JB and us as a family again like I did last year.  Annie and Bret delivered like madmen.  Seriously, the pictures just keep getting better!  

So I tried to pick out my favorite couple 31....In no particular order because that would have taken too long.  Except the first 2, which are my actual favorites.  Until I really start looking at 4 and 7 and 10 and...see no particular order.  

If you want to see more you can check them out at MPIX.com.  I, of course, purchased a ton to send out too, but feel free to not risk getting your favorite.


Don't ask...I forgot the red bows.


This is the face we get when she knows she is going to be tickled.

Me next, Daddy!  That looks like fun.



Why didn't I wait until I got my braces off?  Hmmmm.  T minus 18 days until my last surgery (keep your fingers crossed for me, this crap is almost done).

There is nothing like a happy girl to brighten your day.







If only Baby Gap knew what they were missing.

The brooding artist.













Mommy and Daddy got in a quickie..Photo that is.  



2 comments:

Impulsive Addict said...

Oh, she just melts my heart! She is so stinkin' adorable! She looks like such a big girl. =( I don't want our babies to grow up.

GREAT pics!! I love them!

Christie said...

Man, those are awesome pictures! Jillian definitely has a smile that could melt anyone's heart. And you look pretty good yourself, Mama!