Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Aunt Annie's Shower

I know this post is already old before it is posted, but I have been rather busy.  To say the least.  Don't judge me.  Really, you can't make me feel any more guilty than I already do.  

We had Aunt Annie's baby shower in St. Louis a couple weekends back and we had a great time! Aunt Annie is just a gorgeous prego girl!  We all cannot wait for little Colton's arrival in T-minus 6 weeks or so.  Hurry up little Colton!  

Please note the very nice banner that I made.  Nikki made the fabulous cake, and Mom broke out some crafty skills from way back on the tissue flowers.  Aunt Diane and Aunt Maggie also deserve a shout out for all of their help as well.  I think Annie felt very loved so I am calling this one "Mission Accomplished."





 Since everything is really all about Jillian, I have to point out the doll house here.  These girls played with it non-stop all weekend.  They loved it.  

1, 2, 3, 4, and a half.  That's right 4 new babies in the family in the past 3 months and 2 on the way!  The Rabbitt family is growing like bacteria all over again.  Sweet!


 Everybody loves Aunt Annie!

Once again about Jillian...Her favorite moment of the day was when Debbie let her hold little Bristol.  She was so proud of herself.  Bristol was scared for her life!  Thanks, Debbie!



Check out the loot!


"Um...That's a lot of babies, Mommy."


No comments: