Sunday, July 31, 2011

Red Neck Swim Party

In case you haven't noticed, it is stinking HOT in Texas.  We are nearly at 30 days in a row of 100+ temperatures.  So the only place you can be is in the pool.  Ryan and I both agree that having a real pool right now is out of the question.  However, Jillian doesn't really seem to mind just hanging out with us in the little shark pool.  And by "with us" I mean we are also in the kiddie pool hanging out.  It is HOT people.  

Jillian loves to slide into the pool from her little fort. We have to spray it down about every 5 minutes to keep it from burning her, but it is worth it.  


Daddy got this pose, but Jillian didn't really seem to.  Too bad, it could have been cute. 

Jillian really like the hose. 

And splashing.

The slide is way more fun when Mommy goes down with her.  



On a side note, I also tackled a little project I have been wanting to take on.  I restained my front door.  The guy at Sherwin Williams thought I coo-coo for Cocoa Puffs when I told him my door was stained without a lacquer over it. Apparently, not a lot of doors are like this one.  However, I think it turned out pretty good so I thought I would shared.  


No comments: