Sunday, August 15, 2010

Colorado or Bust

Well Mommy and me finally made it to Colorado yesterday afternoon.  It was just a short flight where I was a total angel (as usual).  Mimi and Papa met us at the airport and we were off to the mountains!  This place is gorgeous, flowers everywhere.  I am not sure what mountains are, but it is my favorite new word.  Aunt Christie, Uncle Greg, and Nicholas all were there when we got there!  Yeah! 

Flower!
Since my Daddy isn't here yet, no one told Mommy to not let me get wet in the fountain at Vail.  Yes, I had to get my clothes changed, but it was totally worth it!


Next we all went to lunch.  Uncle Greg got to sit by me!


After lunch we headed up the mountain by hiking 5 miles...Just kidding, we took the Gondla.  It was the most exciting thing ever...


No worries, I did finally get to see it!

No comments: