Tuesday, August 24, 2010

While The Cats Away

I got to spend a little extra quality time with my Aunt Christy and Cousin Nicholas on this trip.  We took a little hike around the lake to see some sort of "look out point".  Let me tell you, I saw nothing, but my new favorite friends, CHIPMUNKS!  The lake was pretty and all, but these things are everywhere.  When we left, don't worry, I said, "bye bye Chipmunk!"


Ok, later that day we all went to do my other favorite thing.  Throw Rocks! Aunt Christie even let Nicholas get a bit dirty.  Mommy and I were very proud of her!  Nicholas kept picking up the bigger rocks....soooo I had to as well!  I want to be just like Nicholas.


As if all of that wasn't enough fun, we then went to playground the very next day!  This place had a great slide which is basically the only playground equipment that I utilized, but Nicholas used everything twice for the both of us.



No comments: