Sunday, November 8, 2009

Girls Weekend!

Well, we had another fabulous weekend for the Jaggi girls.  Mommy and me went up to Rolla, MO to hang out with mommy's super cool friend, Ms Katie.  Ms Katie is a rocket scientist and works for mommy and daddy's old school.  Ms Katie also just had a baby, Little Logan, about 2 months ago. 

We all know, Ms Katie looks FABULOUS and Little Logan, well, he really isn't that little.  He is about my size and definitely eats more than me.  I love little babies so I had a great time with Logan.  We let him intrude on our girls weekend, but he's a pretty cool guy. 




Since I refuse to go through St. Louis without seeing my Grandma Rabbitt, I asked her to pick us up and drive us down to Rolla.  She and I even got some one on one time while mommy and Ms Katie went out for Alex's. 



Of course, we also went to see Great Grandma Smart.  She couldn't remember who my mommy was, but she remembered me!  He he.  I also told her that daddy was coming with me next time and she said she didn't really care if he did or not.  She thinks I am pretty special.  I really like her walker.  I could be really dangerous with one of these things. 


In addition to all my other fun, mommy's friend, Ms Michelle, and her husband, Mr. Brad, and their daughter Clara stopped by for a visit on Saturday.  We played with the puppy dogs through the glass forever.  She is so cool.  She is 2 years old, but she really liked me.  I think I remind her of her dolls. 

No comments: