Sunday, November 29, 2009

So Much To Be Thankful For

Well, it couldn't have been a better Thanksgiving weekend.  Of course we made our typical pilgramage back to St. Louie to visit all of my extended family.  It was complete chaous, utterly exhausting, and so worthwhile.  We flew in on Wednesday afternoon and visited my Grandma Mattingly's.  Grandma Rabbitt, Uncle JJ & Aunt Sarah, Aunt Diane, Steven, Nathen, and Becca all were there. 



Becca is running around like crazy and is talking up a storm! She has changed the most out of all of my cousins.


Thanksgiving day was a lot of fun as well.  We woke up at Uncle John's house and then went over to Aunt Maggie's.  Just about all the Rabbitt clan was over there including my Grandpa Rabbitt and all my cousins.  I did have to show off my walking tricks a bit over there.  Everyone was quite impressed with me.  More on that later. 

After Aunt Maggie's, we went over to Grandma Mattingly's and hung out with all my cousins.  They sure are fun.






On Friday morning, we made a trip over to Great Grandma and Grandpa Rabbitt's house for  a little brunch.  They sure love me.  It is always good to have a nice visit with them.  So many stories.   



On Friday afternoon, we made a road trip to Rolla to visit Grandma Smart and Aunt Kathy and Uncle Mike.  I may be little, but I am full of fun. Grandma Smart let me borrow her walker and I was able to go like CRAZY!





We also got to see mommy's friend, Katie, and her son, Logan.  Logan is only 3 months and we are about the same size.  What an eater! 


Ok, finally on Saturday afternoon we went up to St. Peter's to see Great Grandma Jaggi.  And for a little treat, Mimi and Grandpa Jaggi came up from OKC to visit as well.  I got to meet a bunch of my Jaggie and Ruck cousins.  I was the star of the show!





No comments: