Sunday, November 1, 2009

The Unveiling of a Masterpiece

Every once in a while, you have the opportunity to do something that you will never forget.  And I say...Carpe Diem.  This year my mommy siezed this little moment in time to make, from scratch, my first Halloween costume.  Since Mommy has done nothing, but talk about it for the past few weeks, I am sure that as a reader of my blog, you are fully aware of my costume.  However, if not, I was a beautiful Lady Bug.  It was just so FABULOUS!  I know my mommy will never forget this special little costume....Enjoy!

First just a few shots of the final product...









Me and my seamstress...I mean Mommy!



I was pretty much the bell of the ball...

My cousin, Nicholas, went out with us for Halloween also...Nicholas was a Dallas Cowboy. 

Nicholas has learned to give kisses...It is just so sweet..

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Mommy you did an awesome job on the costume! She was the prettiest lady bug I've ever seen! And I LIKE lady bugs.