Sunday, November 1, 2009

A Special Visit to Mimi & Grandpa's


We got to go up to Oklahoma this weekend.  For a 9 month old, I am becoming a pretty experienced traveller.  We had such a great time up there. 

As a special preview here is a picture of me with my antennas on from my Halloween costume...more on that in another post. 




My cousin Nicholas is hilarious!  Get this, he climbed into Berkley's cage on Friday.  I thought that was so funny.  I was too scared to climb inside, but maybe next time.  

 
It wouldn't be right to go and see Mimi without a good story.  I love this book. 

I also love Mimi's wine collection.... Mommy seems like she likes it too.  Hmm...

We also got a special visit from our cousins, Jessie & Kristen & Adam.  Adam had a wrestling tournament in Amarillo so they stayed the night with us in OKC on Saturday night.  Here are all of us together with our Daddies.  Mommy is a great photographer to get all of us at once.  It is a once in a lifetime event. 





And last, but certainly not least... a good picture of Berkley enjoying the fall leaves.  Yes, we still love our puppy dog. 

1 comment:

Grandma D said...

I remember Jilly's mom and sister kenneling their brother in the dog kennel, seems to run in the family........