Saturday, December 26, 2009

I wasn't snowed in...I was snowed out

You have to stay flexible.  That's what I always am telling my mommy and daddy.  Old man winter tested us this Christmas.  Dallas had a fairly big storm for Texas, but Grandpa and Mimi got the storm of the century in OKC!  We got up Christmas morning and got all packed up when we found out that the highways were all still closed.  So we turned around and went home.  We are planning to just head up this morning instead. 


Having a tree in my living room is so much fun!  My mommy doesn't think the ornaments are toys, but I sure do. 


A view from my house Christmas Eve. Let it snow!

Here is my backyard and the view of the Baptist Church in the backdrop.

Don't think that snow meant we didn't have a Merry Christmas. It didn't slow that Santa down one bit.  I got more than a girl could ask for. My favorite present had to be my new phone. As you can tell, I have important business to discuss.










1 comment:

The Dame said...

She is so precious! Hope you all were able to make it to OKC