Sunday, December 20, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

With the move, Christmas has really snuck up on us!  Thankfully, mommy got out the Christmas cards so she can focus on more important things, like me.  Aunt Annie and Uncle Bret came over on Saturday night to do a little Christmasing with us.  Unfortunately, we don't have any pictures from our recent trip to St. Louis where I Christmased with my cousins since my mommy forgot the camera.  However, as you can see I like presents. 

Aunt Annie and Uncle Bret got me my very own camera for Christmas.  It is yellow and blue, and sings to me, and tells me when to smile.  It does everything, but take pictures!  Not that I mind that, I am just fine dancing to the music. 











An Early Christmas Present from Cindy Jaggi on Vimeo.

No comments: