Sunday, December 20, 2009

Who moves in the middle of the Holidays?

My parents are CRAZY.  Can you believe that they actually moved on December 4th?  Additionally, we went out of town for both Thanksgiving and the weekend after the big move for a wedding.  Talk about a hectic holiday season, and it's my first one.  This place has been a mess.  Finally, things are starting to settle down.   

The new house is FABULOUS!  I am getting used to the hardwood floors everywhere, but Daddy's room is my favorite.  Lots of play space up there.  I also love the stairs.  Too bad mommy put a gate up.  I think I can beat Berkley up the steps.  I haven't thought about how to get down yet.  I am sure I will figure it out when the time comes. 



My other favorite thing about the new house is the cabinets.  The doors open and close and there is stuff to take out of them, it is the most fun ever.  Who needs toys when you have a kitchen full of cabinets?



No comments: