Monday, December 27, 2010

The Really Big Christmas Blog-Part 4

You have finally made it.  Or maybe this is where you are beginning.  Either way, I hope that you enjoyed Christmas as much as me!  

After all that Christmasing, we flew home the day after.  No rest for the weary, I suppose.  Well maybe if your Daddy.  I had a pretty smooth trip. 


And then of course we went home for more presents!  Santa apparently made a second stop for me so Mommy and Daddy didn't have to fly with my stuff.  Very thoughtful of the old creepy guy.  



 My new TCU pom-pom for the Rose Bowl!

A new bowling set...Our house has a great lane from the living room to the front door.

Letters...Seems like someone wants me to learn something.

And then the biggest and bestest gift of all went to Mommy this year.  See the size of that box?  Yep, that is an iMac.  Apparently, if you cus at your computer enough around Christmas time, Daddy listens. Daddy got Mommy this awesome computer for her to continue this awesome tradition with more speed and less cussing than ever!


Just in case you couldn't picture how big a 27" monitor on your desk would look like.  Here is a visual.




So we are all snug in our house playing with all of our new toys.  Maybe I should say toy as this is the only one that I played with today.  Thanks Grandma!  I can't wait to see my pictures on your icebox!



Oh, and just to brag on my Mommy for a bit.  Here is the repaired monitor that she fixed today all by herself with a $0.95 part from Fry's vs. buying a brand new camera for $120+shipping.  Yeah for Mommy!  


No comments: