Monday, December 27, 2010

The Really Big Christmas Blog-Part 1

We are no longer messing around with all these little posts with a video (such as the one that may have showed me in a life threatening situation).  Here is my favorite Christmas pictures from the past week.  

We started out our trip with a night at Great Grandma Jaggi's house.  I got to spend time with my cousin Christopher too.  Let me just tell you, 15 year old boys are destructive and I cannot wait till I get to help out Christopher more.  

Here I am playing the piano like a little Mozart.


Um..Here is a picture of me and Daddy when he was about my age.  I guess I don't look as much like my Mommy as I thought.  I am still pretty petite like my Mommy
 Here we are now...





























It wouldn't be a trip to Grandma Jaggi's without going to see the geese....Who doesn't love my new coat?
Here I am with Grandma Jaggi!

Then we all travelled down to Rolla to visit Great Grandma Smart, Aunt Kathy and family, and Mommy's friend Katie & Logan.  I, of course, was the hit of Park Sides with my favorite toy, the walker.  I got to show Grandma some new tricks I have been working on.  


I know this isn't a great picture, it is fuzzy, and I am totally flashing the camera my diaper, but capturing a Grandma Smart smile on camera is a rare treat that I had to share.

If you keep up with things around here, you know that Aunt Kathy brought me an awesome present that was hours of entertainment the whole trip.


We got to spend the night with Mommy's friends Katie and Logan.  Logan has gotten so big, I hardly recognized him.  Logan had a super crush on me.  He grew on me, but I wasn't about to share his toys with him.


I would let him watch though....




And another sweet Daddy pic...

No comments: