Sunday, February 20, 2011

Another Birthday Weekend

You may recall that my last birthday was slimmed down quite a bit by the fact that Dallas had a horrendous  ice storm the week of my birthday.  (Then it turned around and snowed 6 inches!)  Either way, Mimi and Papa, and Nicholas were not able to make it so what was I supposed to do?  I had ANOTHER birthday this weekend just for good measure!  


I have certainly learned about presents the past few months.  I had a month of Christmasing, a 3 week birthday, and a little Valentines in the mix.  Ah yes, I am a lucky girl!   


So, Mimi, Papa, Nicholas, and Uncle Greg came down to visit this weekends.  As usual, we had a marvelous time.  


On Saturday, we went to a new playground near my house.  This place was HUGE.  I had all sorts of fun trying to keep up with Nicholas there.  It was the definition of tag teaming between Mommy, Papa, and Mimi.






This is about the extent of Nicholas and me in the massive fort at the park.  We were both so overwhelmed!



Then we had my little birthday party on Saturday evening.  Even though Aunt Christie was not able to make it, she sent me some cool red cowgirl boots.  I may never wear anything else again!




And to top off a great weekend, Nicholas brought his bounce house for Daddy and him to play with.  Fortunately, they shared with me too.



No comments: