Saturday, February 26, 2011

A Big Confession

This has been a long time coming, but I have a confession to make.  Jillian has never written a single word on this blog.  She actually doesn't even know how to spell.  (She is crazy smart though)  

It has been me, her Mommy, the whole time.  Please don't be offended by my little charade.  I know that you may be a little sad right now, but Jillian will learn to spell very soon.  I am confident about that.  
  
Really, I don't even know how I got here.  It all started with me thinking that I knew what she was thinking because after all I am her Mother.  Then Ryan really liked it (and I have a weak spot for compliments from my husband).  We all know how Ryan feels about change so it just kept growing.   

I have realized that Jillian will be writing her own thesis on relativity and attending medical school, and I will still be writing what I think she is thinking.  Therefore, I have decided to come clean before this little hoax gets totally out of hand. 

From here on out, it will still be all about Jilly Bean.  

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I, for one, am shocked! I thought Jilly was just the smartest baby on the face of the planet. Woe to me.