Monday, October 24, 2011

Cousins, Friends, and the Nascher


Our cousin Meghan and her friend Caitlin came to Dallas for a quick visit this weekend.  Annie and Bret suggested we take them to the Nascher sculpture museum and it was just GORGEOUS!  I got some great little pictures of Jillian cheesin' it up for me.  This may be picture overload so stay with me here.  Just imagine how many pictures I actually took!

She is so proud of herself here.  I can't get over what a big girl she is all of the sudden.  Where's my baby?  






Annie found a great little spot to nurse Colton. 

Oh yes, I let her wear her boots in 85 degree heat.  I am that Mom.  














Annie let me hold Colton in the Baby Bjorn.  Don't worry, no baby fever here.....well, maybe a little bit. I just love that sweet little sleeping baby.  





No comments: