Sunday, October 9, 2011

School Days

Jillian has always been such a social little creature.  Lately, I have just felt like she really needs to be around more kids than just me and Ms Kay.  We are fun, but not as fun as a room full of ten 2 year olds.  So I finally broke down and signed her up for a parent's day out that some girls I work with recommended.  She goes on Mondays from 9-3.  She has to bring her lunch and take a nap there.  You would have thought it was Disney World.  Jillian absolutely positively LOVES, LOVES, LOVES it!  Not one single complaint or hesitation has come from her about it.  My only regret is that I didn't sign her up sooner.  

It also helps that she loves her backpack and lunchbox that she picked out herself with some persuasion from Mommy.  I will confess that Mommy teared up on her first day.  She is just growing up too stinking fast.  




No comments: