Monday, October 31, 2011

It All Started With A Jillian Vision

While driving to the grocery store one day, I asked Jillian what she wanted to be for Halloween.  She said, "A Princess Butterfly."  Just like that.  No ifs ands or buts about it.  Hence, I made that girl a princess butterfly.  And it was awesome.  She was a fabulous princess butterfly.  

Because I am PSYCHO, I made the costume again this year.  I just love doing it so don't try to stop me.  I don't know who likes it more, me or Jillian.  Well, Ok, I do, but Jillian likes it a little bit too.  

Here are the pictures I took of her at Mimi and Papa's this weekend.  We dressed up the kids for a mini trick or treating so we had a good excuse to take some pictures of them together.  













And after everything, this is how it ended up.  It was pretty sad to me because now it is over and another year will go by before we get to do it again.  Maybe we should all wear costumes for Easter.

1 comment:

GrannyDar said...

Don't be too sad....if I remember right Jillian is still playing with parts of last year's costume. She does love to dress up like a princess!