Sunday, April 10, 2011

Country Life For Me

I know I have been out of it for a bit, but I am a busy girl, yah know.  I have lots to catch up on though....For starters we spent last weekend at our friend's, the Miller's, ranch named "The Ridge".  We LOVE this place.  It is an amazing little slice of heaven!  Lot's of 4-wheelin', huntin', and porch sittin'.  Doesn't get better.

Ava is an 8 year old adorable, fun girl.  I couldn't believe how tall she has gotten!  She is so sweet with Jillian.  Jillian is still asking for her friend, Ava.  

Julie even took Jillian on a ride on the "motorcycle".  It is scary for me that she had absolutely no fear.  She kept saying, "go fast".  She is now band until her 30th birthday.  

Shot of Ava giving me a ride on the 4-wheeler.  Can you say a bad *ss chick?  

We took Jillian over to Johnny & Pat's place to see the goats.  

Jillian thinking..."that's a weird dog."  Goat thinking,...."that's a weird kid."


Somebody was ready for a nap.

No comments: