Sunday, April 10, 2011

Daddy's Helper...

Ryan got Jillian me, a wagon for my birthday.  No ladies, he is taken...Just kidding, I asked for it.  I get sick of carrying my garden stuff back and forth constantly.  So anyway, I get a wagon and Jillian was so freakin' excited she couldn't stand it!  

Here she is putting it together with Daddy...


She is a really big help...see



Yep, that goes there.

This one goes here.

Daddy getting it done right.....

FINALLY!  She got to ride it...



Ahhhh....A good Sunday.

1 comment:

Impulsive Addict said...

What a good little helper! It's daddy's own assistant. He should pay her very well. It looked like she was doing most of the work!

Ok...so I'm jealous of J's teeth. YES, her TEETH (oh..and her hair because Emma doesn't have much). Emma is now 16 months old and has 6.75 teeth in her mouth. 4 on top, 2.75 on bottom. It's getting ridiculous since her first two popped up at 6 months. I mean, will she ever get chompers in the back? I'm starting to wonder....