Sunday, April 10, 2011

Jillian the Fashionista

Jillian has an opinion about EVERYTHING.  Why would her outfits be off limits?  Let me assure you they are not.  Why I didn't get a picture of her the day she wanted to wear her bright red headband with the very large red daisy on it as a "scarf" to go shopping, I do not know.  It was really cute though.  She received lots of compliments.  

A few weeks ago was another good one that I did not let slip by.  Frog hat and scarf, check.  Red striped leg warmers, check.  Ug boots, check.  Super big smiles, check.  Ready to go.  




Jillian dancing for us...again.  Who is this kid's mother?



Jillian falling down..

Daddy and Jillian doing "Ring Around the Rosy".

Oh yeah, we were all outside hanging out in the cold, brewing beer.  Of course.  

Helping Daddy "cooking".  

1 comment:

Christie said...

She reminds me of a mini Gwen Stefani! She'll have her own fashion line in no time.