Sunday, April 10, 2011

They're Baaaaack! Blue Bonnets!

This is my favorite time of year, and it is not just because it is my birthday month.  Well, maybe, but I really like the weather too.  I love all of the flowers coming up, everything getting green again, and hanging out outside.


We took the opportunity today to get our little Beano in the blue bonnets.   I know you all think this is crazy, but this is what folks in Texas do.  It's like float trips for people in Missouri.  It is just what you do.     Everyone has to compare their pictures and see whose is best.  I know, I win,








Jillian "marching" in the blue bonnets.  




Daddy picked 'em.  Don't blame me!






I don't know what we are going to do for this girls depression.  She is just so sad all the time...oh wait.  You don't believe me, do you?

2 comments:

Ann said...

Love the photos! The one of her laughing in the bluebonnets is priceless!

Impulsive Addict said...

OH EM GEE! LOOOVE these pics!!

Obviously, I'm a little behind on reading precious Jilly's blog. I'm a slacker. I think I need to put her back on my side bar and this would never happen!

Got your reply over on my craptastic blog. THANKS! What's up with pregnant women being all alcohol free? Gah. They are no fun. I would have giggled at your pictures. I PROMISE! I'm a complete giggler.

Ok..so I have a favor. I love to respond to my peeps comments via email but yours isn't set up (and you may want it that way and that's ok) but in case you wanna change it, you can click on your dashboard and click edit profile. You should see a box about 3 down from the top that says something about showing your email address. Click that box and scroll down and save at the bottom and then TA-DA! I can reply to your comments. =) Hope you guys had a great weekend! I think your hubs had a birthday. I hope he's been a good boy!