Sunday, December 18, 2011

No More Daddy School

Ryan did it! He finished his MBA and the graduation day was finally here. I can't express how proud I am of him for taking this on and completing it. It was tough, but he handled his job and school and still found time for me and Jillian. He is a pretty amazing guy.
We went to the hooding ceremony which was just for the MBA students. I was pretty glad he didn't want to do the full commencement. However, he is on stage, they say his name, everyone claps, I think I gave a shout out, it gets quiet and Jillian says as loud as can be, "Daddy!" Ryan's face was priceless, and it was a moment I won't forget.
Jillian and Nicholas were fabulous during the ceremony. They both thought Ryan was a rock star...but who doesn't.
Thank Goodness for iPhones.

No comments: