Thursday, December 29, 2011

Santa's Delayed Visit

As I mentioned, Santa dropped off Jillian's larger presents here at the house while we were out visiting.  When we cam home she was well practiced at opening up gifts, and I think I was more anxious than her!  She got everything a girl could ask for

A Kite..that we hope flies better than our last one that 2 engineers couldn't get off the ground (much to the delight of the construction crew across the street).  


A pink gun...with a goofy face.


This very cool fairy book that Mommy LOVED.  

And a helmet and bell....and we still didn't mention the M word.  
 

Finally, Daddy opened up his hazard light and Mommy opened a new camera lens.  Since I could not think of a single thing for Ryan, I took JB to the dollar store and let her pick out anything she wanted to give her daddy.  Ryan's face is pretty priceless.  Although, Jillian told him about it the second she saw him.  Ryan and I had discussed not doing presents so I feel a little shamed by my cool new lens and necklace that he got me.  However, I am just going to enjoy them both because I know that's what Ryan wants.  

Then finally, after months of prodding and coaxing and questioning, we took her out back where it was waiting for her.  A PINK MOTORCYCLE! (Do you hear angels in the background?)  

She was in heaven.  A little sketchy at first, but after a while she was an old pro.  She is figuring out steering and everything (after hitting a few trees head on).  We literally spent close to 4 hours on this thing today and we only stopped when the battery ran out.    





The acorns were a necessity at some point.  






No comments: