Sunday, December 18, 2011

Thanksgiving-Just in time for Christmas

We actually decided to spend Thanksgiving day at our house just relaxing.  It.was.awesome.  We then took off for OKC on Friday morning to spend the weekend with the Jaggi family.  Though I am still a huge fan of my massive chaotic family holidays, I have also really appreciated the intimate holidays with the Jaggi family.  Thank Goodness they are so fun to hang with!  

The kiddos are more fun together all the time.  Hours of just playing together.  Nicholas is obsessed with his Uncle Ryan, and Jillian is obsessed with Nicholas.  It is a great combination!  









Love Ryan's face in this one.  

Jillian Sandwich


Nicholas and Jillian sandwich.

Christie cooked for the whole family on Saturday.  Here is her amazing table. The china is from her Grandma who got it from Christie's dad when he was in Vietnam.  Very special.  

So we headed home on Sunday and I was set to do the Christmas decorating.  Ryan helped me out quite a bit this year.  I think he secretly likes it.   Just don't tell him. 



She is quite the fashionista....

And the finished product.  Pretty proud of it if I do say so myself.  

No comments: