Thursday, December 29, 2011

Rabbitt Day

Our last day in the Lou, we went over to Grandma Rabbitt's for a nice little visit that lasted 7 hours.  My dad ended up coming over and the rest is history.  I ended the visit having a "vodka martini" with Grandma, which is actually just vodka on ice with a shot of lime.  Yes, my Grandma drinks harder stuff than I do.  

Since my dad was there, I finally got my 4 generation shot with the Rabbitt's.  Finally the collection is complete!  


Somebody slipped Jillian some cookies. 


After Grandma and Grandpa's, we headed over to Uncle John's annual birthday party.  Uncle John has been making pizza's for his birthday forever.  I actually helped a few times.  It is always good to see everybody in a little more intimate setting and be able to talk.  



After pizza, Trivial Pursuit came out.  There were 2 teams from this crew, and we still took almost 2 hours to finish.  





No comments: